08 April 2005

Project Peru Sponsership


Project Peru Sponsership
Originally uploaded by zephyr1.
Hello friends!

As most of you have heard by now, I am preparing to leave to Peru on the 11th of April to do some volunteer work with a charitable organization called Project Peru. Part of this undertaking includes fundraising for this group. My first event?....I will be seeking sponsorship for a backpacking trek along the Inca Trail! Check out the "Sponsored Trek Spring 2005" page on the Project Peru site...

http://www.projectperu.org.uk/incatrail.htm

Project Peru Registered Charity Number: 1049413
Website: http://www.projectperu.org.uk

We would like to suggest a minimum sponsorship of $20, but, of course, any donation would be greatly welcomed. It is preferred that donations are sent to my mailing address (Dad's house while I am away) so that I can transfer them as one lump sum to the organization, but it is also possible to make donations directly online in US$ by going to the DONATE NOW button on the Project Peru website.

The mailing address:

Rebecca Verner
109 Northfield Road
Erving, MA 01344 USA

Please feel free to contact me at this email address or to phone me at 1.413.977.9661 for additional information. Thank you all so much in advance for your help in achieving this personal goal and I will keep you posted on how the fundraising event is going!

Many thanks for your support,
Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home